Non Gay NZ

Discussions, debates and support for and about the Gay, Lesbian, Bi, Trans punk rawk community.
Maleficent
mama poopoo

Postby Maleficent » Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:25 am

being ostracised like that really sucks. What always struck me as odd was how the het boys would brag about shaggin lots of girls but when you were a girl and talked about how you shagged all those guys they didn't feel so comfortable with it... you're just doing what they do... why is that a problem all of a sudden...?

Like you said roadkill, nz is sexually immature and goddamned uptight.

Anyway its nice chatting, things like this probably need to be talked about more eh.

Future Shock

Postby Future Shock » Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:39 pm

totally agree, people have been brainwashed to think like that but maybe its because the jollys aren't the same, mind you I'm one of those guys people assume is gayas maaan when they can't fuck me over.

ya mean people are stupidas, ah well, fuckem, I am lucky though that I don't have to pretend but than again I do and I know that thats just not right and will change!

I hate bigots of all descriptions, just saying. :? 8O :lol: :wink: 8)

dustbinflowers

Postby dustbinflowers » Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:27 pm

hey Roadkillthrill- found a photo of you this morning- one of you pulling a bug out your nose.
- miss your cynical ranty face and your warm as heart!

Out of my head

Re: Come on Ye to Hymn..

Postby Out of my head » Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:29 pm

FC wrote:
Maleficent wrote:
roadkillthrill wrote:i fink it was 2001..when i woz young..and gee..am i the only f-ing faggot on this..im starting to feel like Jim Jones without the punch party..a leader of a dead flock lol

are you absolutely sure about that?

I think he probably means last year, Bosun and Big Bird and them lot.

Aidan

erm how about you fuck off aidan seeing as you clearly have no idea what yer talkin about.

ive been to one punkfest ever and sad to say i dont remeber kissing anyone onstage or having a girlfriend so there you go.

FC
Orange Ska Dork

Postby FC » Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:54 am

Ive had you lot try and slobber over me before.

Then again, you kind of always look a bit slobbery. Maybe you were just trying to make conversation.

Aidan
PertHJ wrote:I disagree with Aidans divergence from ska music, but agree with his correct use of scientific terms

Ois II Men|Hatewanx|XfrankgrimesX

Future Shock

Postby Future Shock » Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:49 pm

:lol: :lol:

Future Shock

Postby Future Shock » Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:56 pm

yes.

Return to “Queer Topics”