Bug chasers...

Discussions, debates and support for and about the Gay, Lesbian, Bi, Trans punk rawk community.
TexasDon

Bug chasers...

Postby TexasDon » Sun Mar 05, 2006 8:53 am

Saw a documentary on them the other day, they really piss me the fuck off. Every one of them should be shot on sight.
Well, I AM a ticking timebomb of fury.

Future Shock

oi!ry

Postby Future Shock » Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:42 pm

great sentence at end, wot r they??? sorry :?

TexasDon

Postby TexasDon » Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:35 pm

Well, I saw a documentary called "The Gift". It's about gays that get AIDS on purpose. It seems that since AIDS awareness made people think that AIDS is a bad thing, it made people that had it feel bad, so they try not to stigmatize it so much, and are being more open to it. A lot of homos out there feel they'll get AIDS someday anyway, so they get it on purpose, figuring that after that they'll never need to practice safe sex or worry about it again. They have big gangbangs without condoms to catch it on purpose, and call it getting "converted". Stupid ass fuckers eh? One guy interviewed makes a good point though, that there are different strains of AIDS and even though he has it, he's strictly no glove no love, because you can advance the illness, get sick and die faster etc. The rest in the doc. are fucking idiots that should be executed though, for stupidity.
Well, I AM a ticking timebomb of fury.

dustbinflowers

Postby dustbinflowers » Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:10 pm

Thats pretty strange- but not much humans do suprises me now.

There can't be alot of self esteem there. Any attention is good attention?

It reminds me a bit of the slow suicide/homicide of driving like a munter, or drinking to a coma.-most species start doing weird shit when the population density reaches a certain point, like suicidal behaviour, eating/killing their babies, and an increased propensity to randomly migrate...

Future Shock

not

Postby Future Shock » Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:52 pm

because of a powerlessness perpetuated by systematic abuse.

walk in a straight line and see how far you get, xcuse the pun, not intended.

dustbinflowers

Postby dustbinflowers » Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:32 pm

ow, just hit the wall.
yep, youre right- we are carefully disempowered from birth, and its hard to overcome conditioning of way more than one lifetime, even when you are aware of it.
But I'm not going to go out and get a paticularly nasty disease so that I can feel like I belong.
AIDS is a bad slow way to die, and you lose the person a long time before they actually leave the building.
I'll stick with not belonging thanks
Uncinia vector

Return to “Queer Topics”