you fag

Discussions, debates and support for and about the Gay, Lesbian, Bi, Trans punk rawk community.
fuzz
Posts: 5922
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2002 7:32 pm
Location: Melbourne

Postby fuzz » Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:01 pm

Dolph: Oh, man! You kissed a girl!
Jimbo: That is so gay!

i only use it when i'm being ironic maaaaaaan.

User avatar
FC
Orange Ska Dork
Posts: 20816
Joined: Mon May 09, 2005 4:37 pm
Location: Manchester
Contact:

Postby FC » Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:28 pm

If it makes you guys feel better, we're going to be sitting pretty when the ice age comes.


Aidan
PertHJ wrote:I disagree with Aidans divergence from ska music, but agree with his correct use of scientific terms


Ois II Men|Hatewanx|XfrankgrimesX

Future Shock

wiwi

Postby Future Shock » Fri Mar 31, 2006 2:44 pm

an element of truth in that and also blind faith, you haven't really moved on. :wink:

still a churchie in your head.

User avatar
FC
Orange Ska Dork
Posts: 20816
Joined: Mon May 09, 2005 4:37 pm
Location: Manchester
Contact:

Postby FC » Fri Mar 31, 2006 3:08 pm

Jesus christ blair, just fuck up for once. It was a fucking joke you douche bag. I really hope someone does kick your diabetic arse.


Aidan
PertHJ wrote:I disagree with Aidans divergence from ska music, but agree with his correct use of scientific terms


Ois II Men|Hatewanx|XfrankgrimesX

Future Shock

godboi

Postby Future Shock » Fri Mar 31, 2006 4:13 pm

right back at ya godboi. :wink:

do not do that Aiden or I'll kick your ass.

User avatar
General Mutante
Posts: 9804
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2004 4:57 pm
Location: Beyond the Thunderdome...
Contact:

Postby General Mutante » Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:09 am

I call cigarettes fags 'cos I inherited a lot of english slang from my old man.

"Hey, can I bum a fag?" gets some funny looks sometimes.
Little Miss Twoshoes wrote:Violent period sex is a pretty good indicator that you're into someone, I think

FC wrote:I like that the swearing is removed. That's gangsta.

http://carnival01.bandcamp.com/

User avatar
lena
Posts: 827
Joined: Tue Dec 28, 2004 10:10 pm
Location: there's no u in gisborne
Contact:

Postby lena » Mon Apr 17, 2006 3:00 am

aidAn
his name is right there for you to spell correctly blair you rude fucking douche.

i say gay and fag all the time
i stopped saying it for the longest time and used to lecture people about it, but then i gave up because calling someone a faggot is really satisfying
all the other words have lost their kick.
faggot still makes people go OOOoooO.
its a really good word to spit out at someone, it sounds good.
i dont mean it as in, you homosexual
i just mean it as in, you fucking FUCK
insults always diss out someone
i mean, most insults are aimed at dissing out girls (cocksucker, cunt, shit like that)
i mean.. i'll call a someone slut because its a stink word to call someone, but i don't actually have a problem with people who fuck heaps of people in the slightest, i mean good on them.. its just about the word being offensive, thats all.
Image

kittenslayer

Postby kittenslayer » Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:49 pm

agreed! "That movie was gay!" :) *not talking about "brokeback mountain"* :P

User avatar
Dick Dynamite
Posts: 9843
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 5:13 pm
Location: London
Contact:

Postby Dick Dynamite » Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:25 pm

sacarna wrote:calling someone a faggot is really satisfying
all the other words have lost their kick.
faggot still makes people go OOOoooO.


Not that I've noticed.

Then again, I tend to get called it fairly regularly.


If you really want to hurt someone's feelings its all in the delivery - if you can ooze hatred and sound as if you think that person is an absolute waste of space it doesn't matter what you call them.


Not that I advocate such acts, calling people names is pretty much a waste of time.

User avatar
Ace McWicked
Posts: 4844
Joined: Thu Dec 05, 2002 5:18 pm
Location: Pirie Street of Sin
Contact:

Postby Ace McWicked » Mon Apr 17, 2006 3:31 pm

Fat people do get a rough deal.
Some people are fat because they eat too much and are sensitive to the fact people are insulting them because they don't like being fat.
Not the same as being Jewish of culture or gay really is it?

User avatar
yvon
Posts: 3167
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2003 1:13 am
Location: The Discworld

Postby yvon » Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:37 pm

. wrote:in shawn of the dead there is a great line

'why are we going to liz's?'
'because we do'
'but she dumped you!'
'i have to make sure she's alright'
'why?'
'because i love her!'
'alright....gay!'

to me, this really puts the whole thing in context, because it's obvious that shaun is not being accused of being homosexual. in the same way the word gay means something different to what it used to (see aidan's comments) it seems it is arriving at another definition all together.

when i am guilty of saying gay with negative conotations, i try and say geh for no other reason than to make it clear (it usually isn't despite my half arsed efforts) that i'm not calling that person/object/event homosexual, rather implying it's third generation definition. i am aware this probably pisses people off.


^^^ said it best. The third wave of gay. ahem "Ghey".

White trash power!!! :?:
"All paid employment degrades the mind."


Return to “Queer Topics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest