Search found 1371 matches

by CFH
Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:16 pm
Forum: Reviews
Topic: hanging out with murderers
Replies: 205
Views: 14233

Re: hanging out with murderers

Or maybe they/me/him just disagree, all on slightly different grounds, it's only in your mind that its formed such a false hideous effigy of the people you like to try and identify with. Just because there were no gift wrapped ad hominem's until your sarcastic one, it could be interpreted, which I d...
by CFH
Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:36 pm
Forum: Reviews
Topic: hanging out with murderers
Replies: 205
Views: 14233

Re: hanging out with murderers

Less of a strawman than the ad hominem I pointed out, to much ridicule from a certain intellectual powerhouse. The changing between speaking generally and specifically must have been too much to comprehend, though its an easy mistake to make when theres an excess of blood rushing to your head
by CFH
Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:40 am
Forum: Reviews
Topic: hanging out with murderers
Replies: 205
Views: 14233

Re: hanging out with murderers

everythings so hard for you to try and understand isn't it
by CFH
Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:19 am
Forum: Reviews
Topic: hanging out with murderers
Replies: 205
Views: 14233

Re: hanging out with murderers

are you for real?
by CFH
Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:55 pm
Forum: Reviews
Topic: hanging out with murderers
Replies: 205
Views: 14233

Re: hanging out with murderers

xSUSPECTx wrote:he has said that he had already quit using when he started doing those crimes... everyone hating on 'criminals' in this thread has constantly ignored the facts to better build the straw man they love to set alight.

you so don't get what a straw man is
by CFH
Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:14 pm
Forum: Current Affairs
Topic: The Michael Laws saga
Replies: 100
Views: 8373

Re: The Michael Laws saga

FC wrote:
Image

didn't think he had that in him
by CFH
Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:14 pm
Forum: Reviews
Topic: hanging out with murderers
Replies: 205
Views: 14233

Re: hanging out with murderers

FC wrote: It would be like saying someone is bad at running a shop because an employee burnt it down.

not if the employee was a poster in this thread
by CFH
Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:13 pm
Forum: Reviews
Topic: hanging out with murderers
Replies: 205
Views: 14233

Re: hanging out with murderers

fuck up you fuckin tool, god just fuck you. your idea of irony 'if this thread is anything to go by' seems similar to your version of ad hominem i.e. you dunno wot da fuk ur on about. i definitely consider disagreement justification for violence in light of your fuckin ignorant and truly reprehensi...
by CFH
Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:53 pm
Forum: Reviews
Topic: hanging out with murderers
Replies: 205
Views: 14233

Re: hanging out with murderers

If this thread is anything to go by you like to make big calls about people with not a lot of info, perhaps you got one wrong. But clearly its all relative and if you consider disagreeing with someone as justification for violence its no wonder your opinion about what makes a person decent differs t...
by CFH
Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:54 pm
Forum: Reviews
Topic: hanging out with murderers
Replies: 205
Views: 14233

Re: hanging out with murderers

i know without a shadow of doubt that hes a much nicer person than you and certainly 90% of the other prisoners. i can tell this from the things you say and do, when compared against the things he says and does.. everyone is capable of 'murder', not least sniveling wretches like you. Can't tell if ...
by CFH
Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:24 pm
Forum: Reviews
Topic: hanging out with murderers
Replies: 205
Views: 14233

Re: hanging out with murderers

ok... i dont think we're on the same page here, possibly not even the same book. either way i look forward to the inevitable drama in your life if you keep coming up with these sorts of statements. So I think its a bit fucked up you think someones a good person purely cos you like them, even though...
by CFH
Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:57 pm
Forum: Reviews
Topic: hanging out with murderers
Replies: 205
Views: 14233

Re: hanging out with murderers

one of these is not like the others we've got mandatory sentencing for murder here so the circumstances don't matter in the sentencing, just when parole is available. but since i pretty much do think your opinion is shit cos youre a middleclass fake rebel tool lets just overlook your poor grasp of l...
by CFH
Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:06 pm
Forum: Reviews
Topic: hanging out with murderers
Replies: 205
Views: 14233

Re: hanging out with murderers

xSUSPECTx wrote: i see it as an accurate description of yourself.... middleclass fake rebel tool
8) :lol:
by CFH
Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:01 pm
Forum: Reviews
Topic: hanging out with murderers
Replies: 205
Views: 14233

Re: hanging out with murderers

at least I can tell thats an ad hominem
by CFH
Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:58 pm
Forum: Reviews
Topic: hanging out with murderers
Replies: 205
Views: 14233

Re: hanging out with murderers

purely ad hominem, as usual on this site
by CFH
Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:14 pm
Forum: Reviews
Topic: hanging out with murderers
Replies: 205
Views: 14233

Re: hanging out with murderers

why cos I gave my unwanted opinion on a personal and real serious experience
by CFH
Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:15 pm
Forum: Reviews
Topic: hanging out with murderers
Replies: 205
Views: 14233

Re: hanging out with murderers

If you kill someone you should be judged for it, its a life defining fuck up. If the circumstances were understandable he wouldn't have got what like 20 years?
by CFH
Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:46 pm
Forum: Miscellaneous
Topic: funny shit thread
Replies: 16153
Views: 1255950

Re: funny shit thread

lol I think there was a Thierry Henry handball joke at the end of that video
by CFH
Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:41 pm
Forum: Reviews
Topic: hanging out with murderers
Replies: 205
Views: 14233

Re: hanging out with murderers

What a crock of shit, committing a murder disqualifies you from being a "nice" or "lovely" person, pleasant manner but predisposed to fits of violent rage I'm guessing would be a better description lol. Pretty arrogant to trust your impressions of someone over their actions, but ...
by CFH
Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:05 pm
Forum: Current Affairs
Topic: Antagonist A.D. guitarist missing, presumed kidnapped.
Replies: 73
Views: 5710

Re: Antagonist A.D. guitarist missing, presumed kidnapped.

thread sort of delivers?
by CFH
Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:18 pm
Forum: Miscellaneous
Topic: WTF!?!?! shit thread...
Replies: 3134
Views: 293926

Re: WTF!?!?! shit thread...

ghetto ninja wrote:
CFH wrote:It was succinct and blew the counter argument out of the water, so I disagree

I own three of Necrophagists albums, I still stand by my previous statements.

They have only released three as far as I know
by CFH
Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:13 pm
Forum: Miscellaneous
Topic: WTF!?!?! shit thread...
Replies: 3134
Views: 293926

Re: WTF!?!?! shit thread...

But you wouldn't be in a good position to judge the band, you would be merely offering your initial impressions which are obviously mainly determined by the ideas you had before listening to it anyway. Translation: "You don't like that sort of music, so you didn't like that sort of music"...
by CFH
Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:43 pm
Forum: Miscellaneous
Topic: WTF!?!?! shit thread...
Replies: 3134
Views: 293926

Re: WTF!?!?! shit thread...

It was succinct and blew the counter argument out of the water, so I disagree
by CFH
Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:37 pm
Forum: Miscellaneous
Topic: WTF!?!?! shit thread...
Replies: 3134
Views: 293926

Re: WTF!?!?! shit thread...

But you wouldn't be in a good position to judge the band, you would be merely offering your initial impressions which are obviously mainly determined by the ideas you had before listening to it anyway.
by CFH
Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:21 pm
Forum: Miscellaneous
Topic: WTF!?!?! shit thread...
Replies: 3134
Views: 293926

Re: WTF!?!?! shit thread...

Thats what you think, based on nothing. I think it sounds pretty cool and I've given it a decent listen unlike you
by CFH
Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:40 pm
Forum: Miscellaneous
Topic: WTF!?!?! shit thread...
Replies: 3134
Views: 293926

Re: WTF!?!?! shit thread...

If you don't like complicated music you don't like it
by CFH
Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:10 am
Forum: Miscellaneous
Topic: WTF!?!?! shit thread...
Replies: 3134
Views: 293926

Re: WTF!?!?! shit thread...

So Necrophagist doesn't make people feel anything? You just don't get it, I'm not using the fact that its hard to play as a reason for it being good. It's only relatively hard to play in comparison to most pop music anyway and if the musicianship is great its for the writing of the music not for the...
by CFH
Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:34 pm
Forum: Miscellaneous
Topic: WTF!?!?! shit thread...
Replies: 3134
Views: 293926

Re: WTF!?!?! shit thread...

sometimes I shit in the bath so what?
by CFH
Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:06 pm
Forum: Miscellaneous
Topic: WTF!?!?! shit thread...
Replies: 3134
Views: 293926

Re: WTF!?!?! shit thread...

that crap isnt for people who like music, its for nerds holding guitars, its not primarily art its more of a demonstration of skill, the fact you are unaware of the difference is making you look stupid. Well what I'm saying is that it is more than a demonstration of skill, but if people are more th...

Go to advanced search